Want to enjoy yummy blueberry muffins? Well, you do not have to rush to the nearest bakery. You can prepare them right at home and enjoy even more. They will be ideal for your breakfast, light meal in the course of the day, or when you want to relax with friends on a weekend. The process is simple and every person will enjoy.
To enjoy the process, make sure to collect all the necessary ingredients. Then, heat the oven to the required temperatures; mainly 320-400 °F. Then, follow the entire process carefully. To complete the entire process, you will need about 20 minutes. However, if you are slow in preparing the ingredients, it might take a few minutes longer.
- 1/2 - 1/3 cup of butter, or 1/2 cups of margarine (ensure they are at room temperatures)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 standard – large eggs
- 1-1.5 teaspoonful of vanilla
- 2.5 teaspoonfuls of baking powder
- ½ teaspoonful of salt
- 2.5 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 cups of milk
- 2.5-3 cups of blueberries (preferably FRESH) or 2.5 cups of blue berries (frozen).
- Carefully grease all 18 muffin cups (regular size) of 12muffins (large type).
- In a standard bowl, mix carefully all the butter until it becomes creamy.
- Add sugar to the mixture and continue beating until it becomes pale and very fluffy.
- Add the eggs; one at a time making sure to beat completely until the mixture becomes soft
- Add salt, baking powder, and all the vanilla. Make sure to beat fully until the mixture becomes smooth and appealing.
- Using a spoon, fold about half of the flour, then about half of your milk into the butter. Repeat the process again.
- Turn to the blue berries and fold them.
- Spoon carefully into muffin cups and then sprinkle topping into each.
- Bake your muffins for about 20 minutes until they have a nice and lovely golden brown appearance. They should also have a springy touch when ready.
- Wait until the muffins have cooled before serving
- If you made more, the muffins can be stored in the freezer so that you will only need to heat them during subsequent meals.
Nutritional information Calories 162; Calories from Fat 55 Total Fat 6.2g 9% Cholesterol 21mg 7% Sodium 251mg 10% Potassium 70.11mg 2% Carbohydrates 23.2g 8% Protein 3.7g, Vitamin A 2%, · Vitamin C 1 %, Calcium 11%,· Iron 7%
Blueberry muffins have become a delicacy fancied by many because of their sweetness and delicacy. They become even more enthralling when you prepare them on your own for greater attachment. This recipe will assist you to prepare the muffins easily and fast even as the family or guests wait. Make sure to have all the ingredients because with the muffins, the guests will keep asking for more. Whether you are a chef requiring doing this regularly or a newbie trying a hand in the kitchen, master the process or print and follow carefully in every session.