You will not believe how easy it is to make chocolate Chip muffin for your breakfast, celebration, or even commercial use using the following ingredients and procedure. They will be super delicious and every person in your team will keep asking for more.
Prepare all the ingredients, set the oven at the right temperatures, 400 °F and follow the following procedure carefully. You will require about 20-30 minutes completing the entire process (10 minutes preparing the ingredients and 20 minutes baking in the oven).
- 2.5 to 3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup of light Brown sugar, preferably packed
- 1 cup of common sugar
- 2½ teaspoonful of common baking powder
- ¾ teaspoonful of salt
- 1 cup of milk
- ¾ cup of butter (melted, cooled, and settled)
- 3 eggs (properly beaten)
- 1½ teaspoonful of vanilla
- 1 (11.5 ounce) milk chocolate chips
- ¾ cup of walnut or ¾ cup of chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to about 400 °F (this is the ideal temperatures for cooking muffins)
- Grease 15 muffin cups; this is the total number of muffins you will have at the end.
- In a sizeable bowl, add and stir all the flour, sugar and baking powder
- Continue stirring until you get a smooth paste, then, add salt and continue stirring.
- In a different bowl, add milk, beaten egg, butter and all the vanilla and stir until it blends effectively.
- In the center of the dry ingredients make well running all down
- Then, add the mixture of milk and stir slightly to ensure they combine completely
- Gently stir the nuts and chocolate chips until they mix properly. You will need the deep color to make the muffins get the enthralling deep color.
- Onto the prepared 15 muffins, spoon batter them to preferred size.
- Now, bake the muffins for about 15-20 minutes. Continue baking until a cake tester can be inserted into one of the muffins and comes out clean.
- Remove all the muffins from the oven so that you can wire rack them
- Cool them for about 7-10 minutes to get the lovely deep color and optimize their aroma
- Remove the muffins from tins for complete cooling. This will make them ready or service, transport, or even storage.
- Serve the muffins when warm or cool
- These muffins will freeze very well for your storage.
Nutritional Information Calories: - 322 kcal 16% Fat: 15g: - 23% Carbs: 45.3g: - 15% Protein: 5.4g: - 11% Cholesterol: 18mg: - 6% Sodium: 132mg: - 5%
Whether you want to serve them for breakfast, dinner, birthday, cocktails, or store for later meals, the muffins will be truly delicious. This recipe will help you to prepare the muffins and get perfect results whether you are a novice or experienced baker. Master it or follow with this page to prepare the muffins as regularly as you need them.