Cheesecakes are no doubt yummy. You serve them in the morning for breakfast with other foods or as a light meal during the day to get the extra thrill. Their shape and customized appearance will give you special attachment or enhanced thrill. Have as many cheesecakes as possible in the house and kids will keep coming back for more the whole day.
The good thing is that preparing the cakes is easy and fun. You can alter the taste, add graham cracker easily to suit the family desire, and the process of making them is simplistic. Master the following procedure and you can be sure of preparing these extra delicious cheesecakes every morning.
- 2 packages of creamy softened cheese (about 8 ounces each)
- 2/3 – 1 cup of sugar
- 3 medium to large eggs
- 2/3 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 8 ounces of sour cream to taste
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 334.9
- Calories from Fat 278 83%
- Total Fat 31 g 47%
- Saturated Fat 17 g 85%
- Cholesterol 163.5 mg 54%
- Sodium 300.3 mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g 2%
- Sugars 5.6 g 22%
- Protein 7.4g
- Set the oven at 350 degrees F; the ideal temperatures for making pie cakes.
- In a sizeable bowl, beat the cheese cream and 2/3 cup sugar. Then, add the three eggs and keep stirring until a smooth paste is achieved. You will start enjoying the rich color at this point.
- Add vanilla and keep stirring to have an even taste of the mixture that can be poured into baking pie plates.
- Grease about 9 inches pie plates to prevent sticking and make baking easy and fast.
- On the greased pie plates, pour the ingredient mixture until al of it is done. It is important to do this so that the baking time can be even and easy for you.
- Place the plates with the mixture in the oven and continue baking for about 25 minutes. Wait until the cakes get a lovely rich brown color and great taste. At this point, turn the oven off and remove the cheesecakes to allow for cooling. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Combine the 3 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoonful of vanilla, and sour cream, and then spread evenly over the warm cheesecakes. Turn on the oven and return the cheesecakes to continue baking for extra five minutes.
- After removing the cheesecakes again, allow to cool and serve when warm. If you prepared a lot of cheesecakes to use in the course of the day of subsequent days, you can refrigerate and warm when you want to use.
Making cheesecakes does not require you to be a professional chef. All that you need is a good oven and ingredients. If you were preparing the cakes for a party, you can be sure that every guest will no doubt remember the great event for many days to come.