Peanuts are some of the most nutritious foods that nutritionist recommend people use on a daily basis. To make peanuts even yummier, they are made into irresistible cookies that you can take in the morning, and any time of the day. In office, take the cookies and your work output will more than double as more energy is supplied and body refreshed. To enjoy even more, why not prepare the easy peanut butter cookies at home? The process is easy, fun, and really satisfying. You do not even have to think about it; simply follow it here.
- 1½ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (make sure to have approximately ½ cup more for sprinkling)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract (though this is optional, it will make the cookies really yummy)
- 1/4 teaspoon of coarse salt
- This process will require about 23 minutes; 10 preparing the ingredients and 13 baking in the oven.
- Pre heat the oven to about 350 degrees F. This is the best temperature to cook all cookies and have them ready within a very short time. Then, line the baking sheet with a sizeable parchment paper
- In a sizeable bowl, preferably with an electric mixer, add together butter, egg, and peanut butter. If you do not have an electric mixer, just be thorough when stirring the mixture so that all the ingredients get mixed up completely. Mix the ingredients for about 2 minutes and then add baking soda, and salt. Continue mixing for another minute to have a fine mixture ready for baking the cookies.
- Unto the prepared baking sheet, use a scoop of ¾ -1 inch and scoop different pieces while placing them carefully on the baking sheet. Make sure to leave about 2 inches between pieces to separate them even after baking.
- Using fork tines, press own gently on each scoop to get a crosshatch pattern. This is what distinguishes them from other cookies and cakes. Then, sprinkle the scoops with sugar for a shiny and sugary appearance and then place in the oven to bake.
- Bake continuously for about 11-13 minutes for the cookies to be to be fully cooked and get a lovely puffy and soft appearance.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling for about 5 minutes. Serve when warm or pack to eat during the day. If you prepared a lot of cookies and want to preserve some, freeze them and heat when required.
Nutritional information • Calories: 394 kcal 20% • Fat: 22.5 g 35% • Carbs: 41.8 g 13% • Protein: 11.8 g 24% • Cholesterol: 31 mg 10% • Sodium: 209 mg 8%
Peanut butter cookies are ideal addition into the guest’s meals, packaged food for outing, or even nibbling pieces during workouts. Their outlook makes them appealing whether served with a soda, chicken, or other foods for a full meal. Master this recipe to make easy peanut butter cookies every morning or write it down to follow the steps effectively.