Thoughts of enjoying cookies that are gluten-free are not far fetched. With this Gluten free peanut butter cookies recipe, it is now easy, fun and greatly enthralling to make cookies that are yummier and healthier. Take a step to ensure that what your kids and friends take is more beneficial for higher energy supply and healthier living.
These gluten free peanut butter cookies are easy to prepare and users can enjoy varying tastes by substituting different ingredients with what they prefer. For example, the peanuts can be replaced with other nuts in equal measures as provided in the ingredients. To enjoy these enthralling cookies, just follow these easy to use procedures and allow to cool once done.
- 1 large or medium sized egg
- ¾ -1 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoonful of baking soda
- 1 cup of creamy (unsweetened) peanut butter
- ½ teaspoonful of gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips (this ingredient is optional depending on personal taste preferences)
Per Serving: Serving size: 3 cookies, 200 calories
- Calories from fat 110
- Total fat 12g
- Saturated fat 3g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 210mg
- Carbohydrates 19g
- Dietary fibre 2g
- Sugar 16G
- Protein 6g
- Preheat your oven to about 350 degrees F. This is the best range to allow the cookies heat well and get the lovely color that you will enjoy every moment.
- Line a lovely baking sheet using a parchment paper to make it easy for cookies to spread and cook faster on the oven.
- On a sizeable bowl, beat the egg and add sugar while stirring continuously. Continue stirring until the mixture becomes smooth, then, add vanilla. This will give the cookies a lovely and even taste.
- Add chocolate chips and peanut butter and mix well to have a uniform appearance.
- Drop the dough using a standard spoon onto the baking sheet. Make sure to leave ample space for pressing (preferably 2-3 inches).
- Using the back of a fork, press lightly to get the patterned appearance that makes every cookie even more appealing (make sure that the cookies are of the same size so that they can cook within the same period of time).
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes until they take a lovely golden brown outlook.
- Turn off the oven and allow the cookies to cool for a few moments. To finish cooling, you can transfer the cookies to a wire rack.
- If more, store in a cool and dry place or refrigerate of you anticipate storing for longer periods.
Whether you are new or a professional chef, these cookies are so yummy and healthy that you will prepare them every day. You can never go wrong on them. To enjoy the process even more, gather all the ingredients and follow the procedure carefully. You can write the process down or master it to prepare the lovely gluten free peanut butter cookies every day. Serve them when warm, pack for kids to take to school, or give all visitors in your event for greater thrill.