Do you think of enjoying cookies with a difference for breakfast and special events? It is time to try the yummy no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies that are easy to prepare and very delicious. The process is simple and your kids will enjoy every moment they munch them whether during breakfast, lunch or over the weekends. They have also become the ultimate thrill for events.
Since no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies take a very short time to gather ingredients and prepare, more people are finding this a great option to either make every day or alternate with others. For people thinking to make a foot in the world of cookies, this is the simplest point to start and grow. Just know one thing when preparing no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies; you can never go wrong.
- 1¼ cups of granulated sugar
- ½ to 2/3 cup of milk
- 8 tablespoons of butter (make sure they are cut into large pieces).
- 3- 3¼ tablespoonful of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ – 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
- ¾ -1 teaspoonful of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoonful of salt
- 3 -3¼ cups of quick cooking oat
- Serving Size 16.6g (Amount per Serving)
- Calories 40; Calories from Fat 9%
- Total Fat 1.0g 2%
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1%
- Sodium 6mg
- Potassium 20mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrates 6.9g 2%
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4%
- Sugars 2.1g Protein 1.2g
- Vitamin A 0%
- Vitamin C 0%
- Calcium 1%
- Iron 2%
- Based on a 2000 calorie diet
- Add milk, sugar, cocoa and butter into a medium/heavy bottomed pan and bring to medium heat.
- For about three minutes, bring the mixture to boil stirring slowly to make sure the mixture is smooth and uniform.
- Remove from the heat and proceed to stir in vanilla, peanut butter, oats and vanilla (this should be done immediately when the temperatures are still high for greater firming in subsequent stages)
- Spread a parchment paper to make spreading of cookies easier and faster.
- Drop big scoops of your no bake cookies into the parchment paper while spreading each slightly.
- Allow the cookies to firm until the no bake cookies dry slightly ready for serving.
This no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe is a thrill because, unlike others that bake inside the oven, the cook can see the ingredients change into the enthralling cookies. Besides, they are not dry and all the flavors can be felt in the mouth. Whether you are new to preparing cookies or it is the first time, this is one recipe that will no doubt become a must follow every day.
To enjoy even more, make sure to gather all the ingredients together before starting the process. Besides, it is important to have a heavy saucepan to enjoy better results because it holds heats for a longer period. To get the thrill of different flavors, consider interchanging vanilla with others of preference every day. Consider serving the cookies when they are still warm to kids or even guests.