Want to make waffle batter that will make your family breakfast, friends, or cocktail amazing with extra yumminess? Get the right recipe to prepare waffle batter and follow it carefully. The following recipe is easy for you to follow and enjoy that delicious waffle batter everyday.
Collect and prepare all ingredients, set the waffle machine at the right temperature, and follow the preparation procedure. You will need about 20 minutes in total; 10 minutes for preparation, and 10 minutes for baking. However, for those who are fast, preparing the ingredients can even take five minutes so that your waffle batter is ready in just 15 minutes.
- 2-2½ cups of All-purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoonful of Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup of Sugar
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 2 Whole Egg Yolks
- 1 Tablespoonful of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoonful of (additional) Vanilla Extract
- 1 stick (about 1/2 Cup) Salted Batter, (Melted)
- 2 whole Egg Whites
- Preheat your waffle iron to the recommended setting. Check the manufacturer’s manual because different models have varying requirements.
- Sift all the flour, sugar and salt together until it forms an evenly combined mixture. Then, add all the baking powder and continue stirring.
- In a separate container, whisk all the milk, vanilla, and 2 egg yolks. Add these ingredients gently to the dry components and stir until about halfway combined (make sure to stir gently but firmly).
- Melt the batter in an oven for easy mixing. Then, pour to the mixture described in step three and continue stirring until it fully combines.
- Scoop the batter into the heated waffle iron to get the shape of the waffles you anticipate. Then, cook until the waffles get the golden brown color and crispiness that you wanted (here, make sure to check for the color and continue cooking for an extra minute or two if not cooked by the set 10 minutes).
- Serve the waffles when warm with strawberries or other flavoring of choice (Many people prefer to have waffles for breakfast).
- If you prepared excess of what you need, wait until the waffle batter cools completely and then store in your freeze (you will only need to preheat in the oven the following morning, evening, or other time you want to enjoy the delicious waffle batter).
Nutritional information Calories 130 kcal - 16% Total Fat 6g - 9% Saturated Fat 3.5g - 18% Cholesterol 30mg - 10% Sodium 100mg - 4% Carbohydrates 16g - 5% Dietary Fiber 0g 0% Vitamin A 10% · Vitamin C 2%, Iron 2%
Whether you want the waffles for breakfast or special events, they will be truly delicious. This recipe will assist you make yummy waffles whether you are a novice or an experienced chef. The process does not require warming the ingredients; only the batter requires being melted and is therefore easy and fast. Master the process and every meal you serve the wafer batter will transform into a feast. If you make more, serve and store the rest in the freezer.